Bijuu Saga
Welcome to Bijuu Saga RP.
Please Login to see the whole of the forums. Smile
Bijuu Saga
Welcome to Bijuu Saga RP.
Please Login to see the whole of the forums. Smile
Bijuu Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where the sky is the limit. Create you're own character, clan, weapon, or even you're own Deamon/Tailed Beast! You may even one day rule you're village...or THE WORLD!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Until the your hair color additionally, the chest enlargement implants: So i'm An important Celebrity's Jessica-Jane Clement well before complicated TV ON PC remodeling
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 am by lujinyu

» Boise State moves closer to joining Big East
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 pm by Magdalene

» Steven Spielberg apparently eyeballing The state of michigan designed for picture email
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm by allegraborrego

» New theme
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 am by Siyu

» Visit to the End...
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 am by Kal Amoroga

» Village of Otawa
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 am by Apollo Amoroga

» Apollo's Jutsu List
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am by Siyu

» Village Gates
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 am by Dante

» Stone Lords Hidden War Room
Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:01 am by Dante

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is wyannak

Our users have posted a total of 123 messages in 56 subjects

Visit to the End...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kal Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
Kal Amoroga

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:
Visit to the End... Left_bar_bleue100/100Visit to the End... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Visit to the End... Empty
PostSubject: Visit to the End...   Visit to the End... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 am

Walking slowly, without purpose, out of a forest to the edge of the cliff Kal Amoroga peers out into a canyon formed by a slow moving river, comeing from a water fall falling between two statues of men made of stone. He had heard stories of a great battle long ago here. He assumed the statues were tributes to those men and this scene was a product of their battle. Kal cared little for the lane, but for men of power who earned a legacy, he respected. Thier power must have been great to cause this...

Kal had his sense's scan the area, closing his eyes, focusing on his hearing and smell, and simply feeling the area. He was looking for someone. This time it wasn't someone he intended to kill...even though he wondered sometimes if it would be easier that way.. None the less he need to find this man and bring him back where he belonged. If he happend to come across any of those rechted Tainted, his journey would be worth it and rewarding for him. He hated those filthy disgraces...Th mere thought of them put a sour expression on his face. As he felt the area for ...well what ever there happened to be there, a voice boomed in his head. "How do you know how to find him Hell Hound?" He is one of you're blood and thus just as unpredictable as you could be in his place.." Kal geve this voice no expression..it was as if it was his consiounce. He simply thought his response, continuing his search of the area. "I will fnd him..I will find him becase he is my baby brother. There is no way he can hide from me forever. Artemis may go easy on him. I however will find him and drang him back if I have to." HIs left hand tightend into a fist as he thought of his brother leaving like he had...such an arrogant selfish move. Kal would teach him to be more thoughtful in the future and more selfless as he should be in his posistion.
Back to top Go down

Visit to the End...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bijuu Saga :: The Five Great Shinobi Villages :: The Hidden Leaf :: Valley of the End-
Jump to: