Bijuu Saga
Welcome to Bijuu Saga RP.
Please Login to see the whole of the forums. Smile
Bijuu Saga
Welcome to Bijuu Saga RP.
Please Login to see the whole of the forums. Smile
Bijuu Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where the sky is the limit. Create you're own character, clan, weapon, or even you're own Deamon/Tailed Beast! You may even one day rule you're village...or THE WORLD!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Until the your hair color additionally, the chest enlargement implants: So i'm An important Celebrity's Jessica-Jane Clement well before complicated TV ON PC remodeling
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 am by lujinyu

» Boise State moves closer to joining Big East
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 pm by Magdalene

» Steven Spielberg apparently eyeballing The state of michigan designed for picture email
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm by allegraborrego

» New theme
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 am by Siyu

» Visit to the End...
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 am by Kal Amoroga

» Village of Otawa
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 am by Apollo Amoroga

» Apollo's Jutsu List
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am by Siyu

» Village Gates
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 am by Dante

» Stone Lords Hidden War Room
Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:01 am by Dante

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is wyannak

Our users have posted a total of 123 messages in 56 subjects

Village of Otawa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
Apollo Amoroga

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 am

A village housing about 500 villagers. It is mainly a fishing and hunting village offering little relaxation. But it does have many bars and a very large market making it a good place for public meetings and exchanges for criminals.

Walking casualy down the streets with his dusty traveling cloak on and hood down, Apollo watched absentmindedly at all the movement and trading going on. He walked straight into a near by bar not far from the village edge but also within about 100 yards from the large village market. He entered the bar and took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. Surveying the room through his sense, so he could do so unaware to everyone elese, to get an idea of who and what was here.

He was hoping to find a clue here, something to point him in the right direction. He was still hiding from his brother whom he belived to be searching for him and looking for the Tainted in hopes of helping them. He didn't know how yet but he needed to try. The full moon was approching in 2 days and he knew something would happen. Not only would he be at his strongest but so would any Tainted in the area and thats how he could find them. During the moon he would be able to smell them easily. ONly problem...they could do the same to him. HE pondered how that would go.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Dante

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:
Village of Otawa Left_bar_bleue145/145Village of Otawa Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:24 am

Entering the small village, Dnate was looking for a man who did not belong. He walked to a booth selling cheap fruits. To the vendor he asked. "Have you seen many travelers besides myself recently? I'm looking for my dear friend."
The vendor was an old woman, who looked up at him through squinted eyes, and responded, "Actually young man there was another, I would say a little younger then you in a brown robe not long ago. I think he went to that bar on the far end of the market."
Dante nodded, and thannked her while buying an apple. He walked away from her and threw the apple away, haveing no desire to eat it or even stay in this village long. He made his way through the crowd to the old bar and entered. Once inside he survayed the occupants and saw the man he supposed he was loking for at the bar. He walked over and sat next to him. He ordered a dribnk and once the bartender had set it down and stepped away he spoke aloud. "Damn this village is a shit hole. Wouldn't you agree? You seem like a traveler too." He sipped his drink keeping his perifiales on the man to his right. He was simply a kid. But if this is who he was looking for Dante would have no problem bringing him to within an inch of his life. Besides, thats what he was good at. What he was made for.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
Apollo Amoroga

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Still drinking his own drink slowly, Apollo looked over at the newcomer. "I don't know, I kinda like this little place. I've seen alot worse places to be then this one. Maybe you should learn to appriciate whats around you a little more." Watching the man sip his drink Apollo wondered who he was. He seemed a little to friendly and he gave Apollo and uneasy feeling. HIs blade spoke to him, a feeling like thunder in his brain. "He is not normal, I sense a monster of him. An inner struggle wages within him. Tread lightly Wind walker." Apollo made no reaction to this voice. He was use to it giving ihim it's opinion and valued it on most occassions. In this case he felt the night would not ened well if he stayed close to this man. "Well, I think that'll do it for me." Apollo left his drink unfinished and rose from his seat and began making his way to the door to leave. As he left he spoke one last time to the man. "Take care stranger."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Dante

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:
Village of Otawa Left_bar_bleue145/145Village of Otawa Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Dante saw the young man rise while he considered what he said. As he told him to take care and stepped to walk away Dante knew he could not let this conversation end. His inner monster knew as well and seemed to seep into Dante's mind and slightly control him. Dante's arm shot out and grabbed Apollo's right arm. "It's rude to walk away while speaking to someone. I have some questions for you and if you are who I think You are then you will be coming with me." Dante Rose leaving his own drinking glass empty, and began walking to the door with one hand on apollo's arm. They walked outside and around the back of the bar, out of sight. Pushing the young man against the wall keeping his hand on the boys right shoulder, "Now, tell me you're name, and where you are from.", The voice in Dante's head, like a snake slithering across sand, "What are you doing?? Non of this matters! Ask him this once we have brought him within an inch of his Life!!" Dante's expression does not show on his face, but it does bring ideas to Dante. Half of him thinks he should while the other belives he should continue onthis path.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
Apollo Amoroga

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Apollo let the man lead him out and around the bar. He did not like this man acting as though he were in charge of him but for the way he was treating Apollo he wanted to teach him a lesson, and being out of the public eye was very conveinent. As they walked the wolf spirit within his blade spoke once agian. "Be on guard young one. I sense a warrior this man. A shinobi he may be." Apollo nodded, a motion he added as the man shoved him into the wall that also served as the back of the bar. The man was holding him against the wall. He was about to make his move when the man began askingt who he was and where he came from. Questions like that generally came when someone wanted to know about his clan. They were secretve and he might be considered a rouge by most but he was not one to sell out his own kind. Espessicialy to this man. "I am Apollo Amoroga. As for where I'm from you need not concern you'reself with that. All you should be worried about is where you will be going if you do not remove you're hand from he slowly, and forget you ever met me. You can remove it or I will. The choice is your's." Apollo's eyes were hard loking into the man's gray eyes, which seemed to swarm with gray smoke. He gave Apollo a bad vibe but That didn't matter. If the need came, Apollo Would deal with him like any other scum who used his ninja way as a means to bully others to get what they wanted. While staring at the man who was also maksed he began to gather the surrounding static electricity in the air to him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Dante

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am

Dante studied the boy's face. Well, what was visible above the mask. He had anodd feeling this boy met what he was saying but non of that mattered. He had a job to accomplish and he needed this boy's pain to feed the beast before it feed on him. He wipped a kuni out with his right hand, his left on the boy's right shoulder still. HE put the kuni to his throat. "Amoroga? I will remeber the name, but before you rush off, I want to know more of this Amoroga. What is it this clan can do? I want everydetail. NOW!" Dante could feel the demon smile beneath his skin, preparing for blood. It sickined him but...yet at the same time he enjoyed the feeling as well. Holding a kuni to the kids throat gave him a rush he ouldn't deny...and he hated himself for it.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
Apollo Amoroga

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 am

Done talking to the man Apollo was ready to follow through with his promise. He grabed the mans left arm in his own right in blinding speed and unleashed his jutsu which he was preparing. Static Build up, allowing him to convert the static electricity in the air around them into his own boy and release it through physical contact. This combined with his already sugenificant strength due to what he was must have been segnificant to the man, but once giving the inital shcok, Apollo continued in his minor move by following quickly slamming his left open palm into the mans chest, unleashing more electicity which would leave the man num in the area touched and slightly zapped, but along wth Apollo's strength, a segnificat blow, sending the man back into the wall behind him, forceing him to release Apollo and put about 3 yards between them.

Apollo wasn't finished, As the man hit the wall, he was still moving. Apollo's traveling cloak had begun to fall as he was moving and was now rolling off his shoulders. He grabed his blade's handle quickly and ripped it from it's sheath unleashing the sirits chakra, casting a powerful jutsu, Great Gods Breath, sending a torrent of air at the close opponent while drawing the Wind Wolf's blade, that had a slight hum of power and glowed faintly of white.

The Wind blast would surely rip apart the building Apollo was faceing and the building oppisite it. The man caught in it would have been blasted through the buildngs, while suffering many cuts from fast moving winds, and possible severe wounds from the buildngs and wind combined. Apollo Watched the scene for movement, his cloak was blown the wall behind Apollo when he unleased the Air torrent,and had now fallen in a heap behind his feet. "You gave him fair warning Wind Walker. What awaits him if he persists cannot be blamed on you alone." Apollo nodded once. The spirit was rght after all. He had been warend after all
Back to top Go down
Dante
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Dante

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am

The boy grabbed him and Dantes could only notice his incredible strength and felt the jolt of eclectricity. He guessed his strength must come from some secret jutsu along with the electricity. He was his in the chest and sent with a good deal of force into the wall to his back off of the kid. Dante could feel the area the boy had touched on his chest and arm slightly numbed and tingeling from the electric touch he seemed to have. Might have to avoid physical contact in the futrure unless nessicary. But the boy wasn't finished it seemed. He was moving for a sword that hung under his right arm. In this confined space he would probably cut Dante just by drawing it, and that was not on the plan for Dante. The boy had suprised him once and did not want it to happen agan. As the boy placed his hand on the hilt, dante threw his right arm to his right, throwing 2 shuriken with metal wires arttached, these shuriken sunk into a building about 15 yds. away. As the boy began to draw his sword, Dante felt wind pressue pick up and seem to be drwan to the sword. He pulled the wires, pulling his body at a great speed in the direction of his right, the boys left, and out of the way of the blade juts as he saw a torrent of air rip apart the buildings that were behind him. This all happened in the course of less then 10 seconds and Dante didn't have time to look around for he was pulled through into the wall his shuriken were in. He did a flip in mid air, landing on his feet on the ground so that his back hit the wall stopping him, then he yanked the two shuriken from the wall and threw them at the kid, this Apollo, who seemed to have a good deal of wnd ability. He released the wires so the shuriken were simply an uncontrolled projectile, and did a small set of hand signs holding his last one. While the boys attention was on the werckage and befor he righted himself from his attack and the shuriken he would have another problem. 6 snakes made of living stone burst from the ground before Dante, thier glowing red eyes displayed death as they seemed to jump n and out of the ground as if it were water and speed taword Apollo. They looked like they were out of some horror movie with their size and horrible fangs.

This boy seemed to posses more skill then he had fist belived and should not be taken lightly. Dante needed to keep his head about him here. BUt...this feeling, this utter need to bleed the boy and watch him suffer kept inching it's way to the surface,, "KILL!" The word was like thunder in his ears as his monster screamed to him for the boy's death. Dante might not be able to deny t this time.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Amoroga
ANBU
ANBU
Apollo Amoroga

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 am

The man he unleashed his attack upon was yanked from before him just before impact and Apollo followed him with his eyes, turing his body. As soon as he had turned fully he saw the man preforming hand signs and the gleam of two shuriken heading tawords him. Crouching into a posture preparing to jump, he use his wind Jump techinque, channeling his wind chakra into his feet and jumping 20 ft in the air, well over the shuriken. He then quickly and in a blink of an eye sheathed his blade and p[reformed his own hand signs as the man finished his. Apollo used his Wind Release: Pressure Damage techique aiming at the man and the building behind him. Shooting a large blast of air from his mouth. HE landed on a roof of teh bar they were in earlier to see the earth snakes heading tawords him. He needent worry about them yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village of Otawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village of Otawa   Village of Otawa Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village of Otawa
Page 1 of 1