Bijuu Saga
Welcome to Bijuu Saga RP.
Please Login to see the whole of the forums. Smile
Bijuu Saga
Welcome to Bijuu Saga RP.
Please Login to see the whole of the forums. Smile
Bijuu Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG where the sky is the limit. Create you're own character, clan, weapon, or even you're own Deamon/Tailed Beast! You may even one day rule you're village...or THE WORLD!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Until the your hair color additionally, the chest enlargement implants: So i'm An important Celebrity's Jessica-Jane Clement well before complicated TV ON PC remodeling
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 am by lujinyu

» Boise State moves closer to joining Big East
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 pm by Magdalene

» Steven Spielberg apparently eyeballing The state of michigan designed for picture email
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm by allegraborrego

» New theme
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 am by Siyu

» Visit to the End...
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 am by Kal Amoroga

» Village of Otawa
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 am by Apollo Amoroga

» Apollo's Jutsu List
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am by Siyu

» Village Gates
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 am by Dante

» Stone Lords Hidden War Room
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:01 am by Dante

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is wyannak

Our users have posted a total of 123 messages in 56 subjects

Stone Lords Hidden War Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forge
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Forge

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Stone Lords Hidden War Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Empty
PostSubject: Stone Lords Hidden War Room   Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:11 am

This room is a myth to all and it's location is only known by the Leader of the hidden stone nd those he shows. It walls are filled with scrolls of Stone Techniques, and the Hidden stones histroy and secrets. As well as information on anything the Stone has ever collected. The original of everything is here, while exact copies are made to replace them so it appears as if they are never gone. There is a trick sunroof, from the outside appears to be stone and apart of the mountain behind the Stone Leaders office, when in fact it is glass to allow a roof of light into the room. It resembles a library with it's atmosphere and big chairs adn coutches sperad around, as well as multiple fire places on the walls, a fire pit to the far side, and old, ables with carvings spread around the room. One large table with a carved map of the known world lies in the center of the room.

Forge Enters the room and approches the table in the center of the room, and pulls a large leather bound bok from a compartment under it, and lies it on the table, opening it and searching for the correct page. The corridor behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Dante

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Left_bar_bleue145/145Stone Lords Hidden War Room Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

PostSubject: Re: Stone Lords Hidden War Room   Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:33 am

Dante approched the table the man was by. Looking around the room in awe realizing not many had ever seen this room he was now. in. He walke over to the old mans, left side.
"Father what is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Forge
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Forge

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Stone Lords Hidden War Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Stone Lords Hidden War Room   Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:50 am

"This is a room used by all the past leaders of the Hidden Stone. It is a secret and so it shall remain. Understood?"

Forge landed on a page describeing ruins and a mission in the land of snow long ago. He then pulled a scroll from his sleeve and opened it leaving it next to the open book.
"There is descibed here in this book, a clan that arrived in this land not very long ago. They are said to be very powerful an very secertive. Once long ago the past Tsuchikage sent a wild ninja, a man vicious and cruel to kidnap someone from the clan to learn more about them. The man was never heard from again. This mission was a secert, givin in this room here. The dissapearence was unkown as if he nevr existed. We do not believe that the clan discoved the man was from here, for there have been no attacks on us and thses paople would surley send us a message if they had reason to. However we still must learn of them. You son must find the location of the clan and bring back information on them. I have here the location of their last belived location in the land of snow and here," Pointing to the new scroll he laid down. " Here i have a new location of a memeber of that clan one of my scouts has just sent me. Do with this information as you wish but you're mission is to bring me back information on these people. By any means nessicary. But you must not identify you'reself as a Stone nin by any means. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Dante

Character Info
Character Names:
Chakra pool:
Stone Lords Hidden War Room Left_bar_bleue145/145Stone Lords Hidden War Room Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)

PostSubject: Re: Stone Lords Hidden War Room   Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:01 am

Dante stood there and listened the entire time, absorbing the information. Once the old man was finished speaking Dante nodded. "Yes I understand all of it sir. I will not dissapoint you." Clenching his fists he could feel his demon stirring with excitment.
It spoke to him, "Ahhhh this one they have found...he is close. Let us go. He will help us and then we can kill him we can." The excitment in the monsters voice was evident in Dante's head. He flickered and was one, moving up, through the trick window, turning to smoke before crashing it o pass through and onto the mountain side and then he was gone in the village
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Lords Hidden War Room   Stone Lords Hidden War Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Stone Lords Hidden War Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bijuu Saga :: The Five Great Shinobi Villages :: The Hidden Stone :: Hidden Stone Village Gates-
Jump to: